Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today Ryan (the owner of the cat that has bowel issues) needed someone to pose for a picture he had to take for his photography class. I really didn't want to do it, but he really needed someone because it was due at 6pm today. I had to lie down in a men's bathroom in front of a toilet that looked like a lightbulb. Gross. Seeing this photo made me really wish I had showered or at least didn't have puffy eyes. I like the stuff Ryan thinks of. He is honestly the most creative person I have ever known.


Also, I finally have my damn Ipod back! Apparently I let Ira use it one night when we were both really drunk. I didn't find out until a week later when Ana told me what happened. I have missed walking to class with music more than I miss Freaks and Geeks (okay, well...maybe not that much)

1 comment: